The 9103 is the only picoammeter that floats up to 1500 Volts!
Rugged, portable, affordable, and ASCII programmable, RBD's 9103 USB Picoammeter measures bi-polar DC current from picoamps to milliamps. It can be biased with an optional built-in +/- fixed 90V DC bias, or your own low-noise DC power supply.
Data Logging and graphing software is included for Microsoft Windows. The 9103 is compatible w/ OSx, Linux, Matlab, and LabView, and can be controlled via a simple ASCII interface.
The 9103 works well in noisy environments. It was designed for measuring electron and ion beams as well as diode and IC I/V characterization. The 9103 is multi-channel capable - up to 127 can be synchronized
The 9103 is Available with Three Bias Options
- No Bias
- ±90 V: Switchable polarity
- External: BNC bias input
- Electron & ion current measurements
- Photodiode current & dark current measurements
(up to 127 devices at the same time.)
- Beam and particle monitoring
- Data logging current comparisons
- Leakage current testing
- Mass spectrometer current measurements
- Materials resistance testing
- Accurate Current Measurement:
Ranges 2 nA to 2 mA, .001 nA to 2.499 mA
- Input can be floated up to 1500 V DC (Optional)
(tested to 2000 V DC)
- External Bias (Optional): Use your own isolated voltage source to measure current vs. voltage.
- Programmability: ASCII command interface for user-defined testing and automation as well as integration with third-party instrumentation software
- Auto or Manual Range: automatic or manual range selection
- Interval or Single Sampling: take samples of current at timed intervals ranging from 25 ms to 9999 ms per point
- Automatic Input Grounding (prevents specimen stage from charging on electron microscopes and vacuum spectrometers
Actuel Data Logging and Graphing Application
Actuel is RBD’s 9103 control and data acquisition application. Actuel provides the interface to RBD’s new 9103 Picoammeter, including a control and display medium for the Picoammeter. It also includes an interface that provides data sampling and recording (data logging). In addition, the software provides a console for accessing advanced features of the Picoammeter, including calibration and diagnostics.
The latest version of Actuel is available here.
More Detailed Technical Information and Downloads..